Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GENTLE REMINDER!!! :D


There have been bdays , celebrations and treats lately . But then , some people have as usual forgot to wish their friends on the D-day :D So hope this post acts as a reminder and reference for them henceforth :D

People who religiously forget bdays :

Myself - well , I am very bad at these things , but somehow I have managed to wish all my friends on their bdays before its too late :D Nowadays ( I guess its only after shifting to Bangalore ) I have started wishing at 12 in the night itself ;) I was unaware of this trend when I was in Mysore and couldn't think of disturbing people at 12 in the night to wish or get a call at 12 in the night for my bday as well :D

Ankur : Nobody expects wishes from Ankur on the D-day itself . If he happens to remember it in next 3 or 4 days and call you , you can consider yourself very lucky :D On my last bday , he called me exactly on my bday :O .well well , he didn't actually remember that it was my bday , but had generally called :D I made that out after talking for sometime and then reminded him myself :D :D

John : John was fine until he was in blr ( So I think :D ) . But once he has shifted to Gurgaon , he hasn't remembered a single bday :P And in order to console people on whose bday he forgot to wish , he tries to forget the next coming bday as well :D .Equality you see :D

Krish : Krish usually remembers to wish , but forgot Div's bday last time. And next day he calls her and wishes and says he remembered coz I came in his dream and scolded him for not wishing Div :D

Vim : Vim and myself belong to the same category. She also has somehow managed to wish everyone on their bdays :D

And hats off to Div, Pavan , Ash and Surya for remembering everyone's bday and also thanks to Div who tries her best to get us all together and arrange a celebration for each occasion :)
Finally , here is the list of bdays sent to me by Pavan ( on my request :D ) for future reference :

  • Ankur - aug 13
  • Ashwini – June 18
  • Divya - may 16
  • John - may 27
  • Pavan – Aug 5
  • Sneha - July 19
  • Surya – Apri18
  • Vim - Mar 16
  • Vidhya – Jun 28
  • Rashmi - dec 13
  • Krish - oct 1




14 comments:

Pavan said...

This is pleasant surprise! Rash writes her first ever write-up for the group, that too sitting at office! And such a big post! Congrats Rashmeee :D

Also, for greater good ;)

Divya said...

ahem ahem...can you please clarify with suri if she indeed remembered to wish or got gentle reminders ;) i know my memory rocks atleast for bdays..i dont really remember the anniversaries though :D so rashmi can you post that also :D

krishkn said...

wait a minute.. where am i in tht list :O ?.. Rash as usual forgot :P or coz all can easily remember my birthday :D ?

Rashmi sandeep said...

Thats the list Pavan had sent :D ask him :D

Divya said...

:O u arent in tft krish :( its really time to start a new blogspot :D

Pavan said...

Oh no, Rash admit that you conveniently missed Krish's name? And nwhats that adding now in such small font? :D. Why are you guys treating Krish like this? Wait, lemme see what the ADMIN can do.... ;)

krishkn said...

@miss13
u r the one who posted this blog...hw can i ask pav ? :P

@all
is it some problem with my eyes :D ?

krishkn said...

@rash13
Btw ur birthday is the most famous among all of us :D

Rashmi sandeep said...

:O PAVANNNNNN , how dare u edit my post :P U have put MY Bdate in small font :P I think this is a misuse of admin rights :P People , we should oppose this :D

Pavan said...

Well, if its of any solace, you need not be ADMIN to do it.Tubelight :D

Vimala said...

nice post rash :)
I agree with div on the anniversary. We should have a list for that too ...

Ashwini said...

@rash: if u hadn posted this on the blog....n next time neone forgot bdays...v al i guess...wud have surely engraved it in ghajini style in their respective abodes! ..nice post rash! ;)

krishkn said...

but there r some exception for remembering birthday say i feel really good if jon forgets my(may be any) birthday ;)

ashwini said...

@krish: becoz then ul get to hear n feel the excuse master's ajeeb aur gareeb reasons n consolations! :D....ur a wannabe emotional blackmailer! :D